Home › Mirror Android & iOS › Solutions to Connection Failure or Disconnection
1. Solutions to Android Cannot Connect to ApowerMirror via USB
2. Solutions to Android Cannot Connect to ApowerMirror via WiFi
3. Solutions to Xiaomi and Redmi Usually Disconnects While Mirroring
4. Cannot connect due to adb conflict issue
5. Solutions to Android users cannot press “START NOW”
6. Solutions to Problems Concerning Crash and Auto-exiting of Vivo Users
7. Solutions to White or Black screen Issue After Connecting
8. How to disable AP Isolation
9. Solutions to “An app is obsuring a permission request”
10.Solutions to Huawei phones disconnect automatically when mirroring via WiFi
11.How to Adjust ApowerMirror Display Quality on Android/iOS
Solutions to iPhone Cannot Connect to ApowerMirror
hi. iam sravan. how to install .net v4.0
Please refer to this guide: https://www.apowersoft.com/community/topic/apowermirror-installation-error.html
I am using a free trial version
I can see the screen of my smartphone on my computer by wireless connection, but I can’t control it.
Is there any other way to connect?
Once this is solved, I will buy
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.