Solutions to Common Issues for ApowerMirrorViews : 45245 Replies : 118 Likes : 1 2018-08-30 22:41 #1
Many users may encounter different issues while using ApowerMirror. Please refer to the tutorials below to find the solution:
1. How to use ApowerMirror desktop program
2. How to use ApowerMirror Android app
3. How to use ApowerMirror iOS app
4. How to use ApowerMirror on TV
5. How to register and activate Apowersoft Account
6. How to use “Game keyboard” feature
1. How to enable USB debugging
2. Solutions to Android cannot connect to PC via USB
3. Solutions to Android cannot connect to PC via WiFi
4. Solutions to iPhone/iPad cannot connect to PC via WiFi
5. Solutions to Android users cannot press “START NOW”
6. How to connect phone to PC via hotspot
7. Solutions to Xiaomi and Redmi usually disconnects while mirroring
8. Solutions to Huawei phones disconnect automatically when mirroring via WiFi
9. Solutions to “An app is obsuring a permission request”
10. Solutions to “Failed to install applications, cannot connect”
11. Solutions to problems concerning crash and auto-exiting of Vivo
12. How to disable AP Isolation
13. How to Fix Crashing ApowerMirror on PC
1. Solutions to Game Keyboard cannot be downloaded/Used
2. How to stream Android audio to PC
3. How to Mirror YouTube Videos from iPhone to PC
4. How to enable “Power Saving Mode”
5. How to manually rotate the mirrored screen
6. Solutions to OBS cannot capture ApowerMirror
7. How to control PowerPoint from ApowerMirror
8. How to mirror iPhone to iPad
9. How to stretch the screen in full-screen mode
isidoroskypridakisParticipant2018-09-12 03:03 #2
Is there a way to use the mouse or the keyboard to zoom in and out, in order to replicate the pinching action we make on the phone’s touch screen? If not, are you considering to add this function in the future?
PThao GuenParticipant2018-09-22 17:57 #3
I’ve debugged and the program is mirroring fine on PC. However, I can’t use the mouse and keyboard functionality at all on the PC program. This seems to be a problem for other users as well.
bevo.gfx1Participant2018-11-09 13:31 #4
the program was running correctly but I have been facing this problem for 3 weeks now and I can’t solve it . please help me .
Minh NguyenParticipant2018-12-04 02:00 #5
I’m using Xiaomi Note 5 and after setting up all the keymap, the aim key doesn’t work so I couldn’t control anything. Please help!
Sorry for the inconvenience. Would you please follow the guide here to fix the issue? https://www.apowersoft.com/community/topic/default-game-keyboard-cannot-be-downloaded-automatically.html
- 2018-12-04 02:49 Reply
- Apowersoft :
Beyonslay95Participant2019-01-08 14:16 #7
I admit that I myself encounter difficulties sometimes. Thank you for the tutorial and the guide.
naveenyd10Participant2019-02-06 03:52 #8
I cant control my Redmi 3S phone when i try to control it pop up with this dialog box. Cast of phone is good but i cant control it. Please help!!
Ada Reed (author) :
Sorry for the problem. MIUI system adds an extra restriction. Aside from opening USB debugging, you also need to open USB debugging (Security settings) in Developer options so that you can get connected or control your phone. Below is a screenshot for your reference. Thank you!
If that's not the problem, please refer to this guide and see if it can help you: https://www.apowersoft.com/community/topic/solutions-to-android-cannot-connect-to-apowermirror-via-usb.html.
- 2019-02-15 01:43 Reply
- Ada Reed (author) :
davisikaunieksParticipant2019-02-28 09:23 #10
Hi, how to remove mouse cursor from mirroring screen on PC ? its like a white hand with finger taping on screen, with this hand I cannot play with binded buttons, keyboard on PC dont work on miroring
IgardParticipant2019-03-01 09:19 #11
When I try to use it on my Huawei P20 Pro – as soon as I start sharing other app – mirroring stops working on the PC. How can I fix it?
Rahul PaulParticipant2019-03-04 01:08 #12
My problem is that I have installed the app on both of the platform but whenever iam trying to connect through usb, it connect alright but after establishing the connection, it’s just not showing the screen of my mobile on my lappy and after few seconds it’s getting crashed. The lappy which I’m using is #Sony”Vaio” and the operating system on which I’m trying to run apowermirror is windows 7 ultimate 64bit. I have another operating system of windows 8.1 installed on my machine and the apowermirror is working just fine, showing the screen and can control using mouse n keyboard but I want to use that apowermirror on my windows 7..can you help me out plz.