Home › Mirror Android & iOS › Guide and Preparations Required Before Use
1. Preparations Required Before Use
2. Solutions to Installation Failure
3. How to Fix Crashing ApowerMirror on PC
4. How to Make Sure Your Phone and PC are Connected to the Same WiFi
5. How to Use ApowerMirror Desktop Program
6. How to Use ApowerMirror Android App
7. How to Use ApowerMirror iOS App
8. How to Register and Activate Apowersoft Account
9. ApowerMirror Version Announcement
1. How to Turn on USB Debugging
2. Download Links for Android USB Drivers
How to Check Bonjour Service on PC
Hi. this is a very good app. I installed and mirrored the screen. but I can’t control the phone using the mouse. the Apower keyboard is working but the mouse is not working. I am connecting through USB cable. Pls help me
Laptop :HP Envy x360
operating system :Windows 10
Android phone: Huawei y7 Prime 2018
Sorry for the inconvenience. It seems that you are using the old version.
Please refer to here:https://www.apowersoft.com/community/topic/version-announcement.html?nocache=1
Thank you very much.
hello need your help ios phones cant go through the apps tried eveything but it not working still…
Sorry for the problem. Please refer to this guide and see if it can help you: https://www.apowersoft.com/community/topic/solutions-to-iphone-cannot-connect-to-apowermirror.html.
Hi, can you help me? it allways disconnected the mirroring when I’m playing mobile legends but when I played another game does not disconnect. Please can you help me
hi guys can you help me out how to fix this XD always black .. audio captured but not the video
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.