Anyone knows how to download music from soundclick?Views : 8448 Replies : 5 Likes : 0 2013-09-27 08:05 #1
Before soundclick had its makeover, you could save a song that someone didn’t put up available for download in high quality. While ever since the makeover, songs now can only stream on webpage. You can’t save the same way you did before. I don’t know if anyone here uses soundclick. If so, how do you solve this problem?
MadgeGuest2013-09-29 00:27 #2
I have run into the same problem as you, after searching for a long time on google, I tried to use HiDownload that most people suggested to download soundclick songs. Unluckily, it did not work. I can’t figure out why HiDownload cannot detect the soundclick songs I am playing.
- Sean : Couldn't that work? Such a weird thing. HiDownload works well on my PC. In this case, you have to find another solution.
- 2013-09-29 03:50 Reply
CholeParticipant2013-09-29 06:53 #3
Soundclick is a free music community where users can listen to streaming music. Before its makeover, there exist some free songs for downloading, while now, you can only directly buy music in mp3 formats in its music store, some of Songs on soundclick costs money 1 dollar for each. You can image how much money you should pay if you want to download a bunch of songs.
Apart from using Hidownload that mentioned by the former poster to download music from soundclick, another option available for you is a useful audio recorder- Apowersoft Free Online Audio Recorder. This recorder, as its name suggests, aims at providing users audio recording function in an online and free way. It can help to download any audio to your computer by recording without the loss of quality, soundclick songs are no exception.
Here follows the detailed steps.
- Go to the webpage of Apowersoft Free Online Audio Recorder and Hit on Start Recording.
- Run the java applet once it pops up.
- Make the target settings. You can select your preferred output format and output folder.
- Now you can click Record to start to record soundclick stream.
- Visit the website of soundclick.com and search for the music you would like to save.
- Once you played the music, this audio recorder can begin its recording. During the process of recording, it will automatically identify the ID3 tag information of the song being recorded.
- Click Off if you want to finish the recording.
Now your recorded copy of soundclick song have been saved in the folder you have chosen, if you want it for other use, for example, to convert it into other format, make a ringtone or burn it to a CD, then Streaming Audio Recorder can be a better choice. As it can not only meet your needs of recording, but also possess other advanced functions, like audio converter, audio editor, CD burner, CD ripper etc.
PamelaGuest2013-09-30 00:33 #4
I have installed a soundclick app into my Android phone, so I am wondering is there any way to download its music on my phone? If so, what should I do?